Shoes Insock Water Absorption And Desorption Tester
Shoes insole and insock water absorption and desorption tester use for test the shoes upper raw materials,
such as: leather, artificial leather, fabric, etc., cut the test piece, the test piece placed on a wet floor to do a
certain pressure under repeated flexing action test, simulated walking, Shoes insole through the deflection
process to measure the material resistance to penetration index, shoe insole and insole of the water absorption
and hydrolysis of adsorption capacity, or for the development of improved materials, waterproof processing
Meet the standard:
GB/T 2903.33,GB/T 20991,ISO 22649,EN ISO20344,ISO 5404,SATRA TM220,BS3144.
1. In the test chamber, the diameter of 120mm, 50mm wide roller placed on the test piece, with the help of
compression force: 80 ± 5N spring or pneumatic system so that the test piece close to the drum, the roller along
the horizontal line in both directions to 50mm amplitude for the level Scroll back and forth.
2. Roller movement frequency reciprocating: 20 times / min
3. Reciprocating displacement: 50 ± 1mm
4. One end of the test piece is fixed on the roller and the other end is fixed on the platform so that the two ends
of the test piece are always parallel to the roller shaft. The fixed compression plate fixed on the drum is hooked
with another spring, which hooks the test piece with a slight stress to avoid wrinkling of the test piece.
5. Platform surface roughness of 25μm, covered with 3-5 layers of cotton gauze, the slow flow of water from the
platform by the surface to keep moist. Water flow rate: 7.5 ± 2.5 ml / min
6. The instrument is equipped with sound and light automatic alarm device indicating water infiltration.
LED, accurate to 0.01s, 1 ~ 100 h
6-digit LCD display
The number of specimens