DSC System Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Rubber TGA / DSC Analyzer
The differential scanning calorimeter is designed for the measurement of DSC thermal analysis in plastics and rubber industry, can be glass transition temperature test, phase transition test, melting and enthalpy test, product stability, oxidation induction test, etc. (Tg, Tc, Tm, enthalphy of crystallization, enthalphy of melting & crystallinity in %, OIT, etc). This instruments conforming to national standards GB / T 19466.2 - 2004 / ISO 11357-2: 1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature, GB / T 19466.3 - 2004 / ISO 11357-3: 1999 Part 3: Melting and crystallization temperature and Determination of enthalpy. Oxidation Induction Time (OIT), which is a measure of the time taken for the sample to start an autocatalytic oxidation reaction at elevated temperatures (200 degrees Celsius) and is an indicator of the ability of the material to resist thermal degradation during forming, storage, welding, and use. ISO 11357-3: 1999, Part 6 Oxidation induction period. Oxidation induction time (isothermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature (dynamic OIT) determination. Oxidation induction period has been included in the pipeline industry and wire and cable inspection range.
Differential scanning calorimetry is under the control of the program temperature, the measurement of material and reference power between the temperature difference with a change in technology. The DSC series differential scanning calorimeter is mainly composed of heating furnace, host, microvolt amplifier, A / D converter, data acquisition system, gas flow control system, computer, printer and other components, and supplemented by two atmosphere The measurement results are processed by a computer data processing system.
· Industrial-grade widescreen touch structure, display rich information, including set temperature, sample temperature, oxygen flow,
· Nitrogen flow, differential thermal signals, a variety of switch states, flow zero.
· USB communication interface, versatility, reliable communication without interruption, support for self-recovery connection.
· Furnace structure is compact, adjustable heating rate can be adjusted.
· Improve the installation process, all of the mechanical fixed way to completely avoid the body of the colloids of the differential thermal signal pollution.
Dual temperature probe, to ensure high temperature measurement sample repeatability. All the way temperature probe installed in the furnace wall for PID control the temperature of the entire furnace, but because of the thermal inertia of the temperature, the temperature transmitted to the sample has a certain deviation, and spring, summer, fall and winter deviations vary, so the use of single temperature Probe temperature and temperature control, either differential heat signal or temperature signal, the error is relatively large; the instrument at the bottom of the sample to install a more temperature probe for measuring the true temperature of the sample, and the use of our special temperature control technology, control the furnace wall temperature so that the sample temperature reaches the set temperature.
· Digital gas mass flow meter automatically switches two atmosphere flow, switching speed, short stabilization time.
· Standard sample to facilitate customers to calibrate the constant temperature coefficient.
· Software adaptive resolution of the computer screen, the software automatically adjusts the curve according to the size of the computer screen display. Support laptop, desktop; support Win2000, XP, VISTA, WIN7 and other operating systems.
Temperature control method
temperature, programs control
Rise in temperature
Atmosphere control of gas
Equipped with standardmaterial
(indium ,tin, zinc)
the user can correct the
temperature and enthalpy
Data communication interface
24bit color,7 inch touch
(W * D * H)
Packing size (W * D * H)
DSC-500B type heating furnace and host machine
DSC-500B dsc working program CD
Glass tube fuse (3A)
Pressure relief valve connector
Aluminum crucible (Φ6.7 × 3 mm)
Reference ( -Al2O3)
Standard sample (In, Sn)
DSC-500B differential scanning calorimeter instructions
Ventilated plastic tube (blue)
Ventilated plastic tube (orange)