Carbon Black Dispersion Analyzer High Accuracy Carbon Black Dispersion Tester
By carbon black particles on the scale of the situation, shape, and distributed measurement, can build these parameters and mechanical properties, antistatic property, hygroscopicity of macro performance indexes such as inner link, this will be the quality of plastic material, production technology, new product research and development have a positive impact, promote enterprise and industry technical level to promote quickly at the same time.The instrument in accordance with international standards of GB/T 18251-2000, the key parts adopt imported push around CX22 binocular microscope, high resolution, high resolution CCD camera, with powerful software support, can fast and accurately measure the size of the particles or particle group and its dispersion, all process automation, users only need to implement to add sample, software to realize the collection of particles images automatically, automatic save, automatic calculation of parameters.
ASTM D2663 Method A and Method B.
10°C~40°C,without dewing and vapor
1/2 inch CCD lens with the magnification of 100×
Basic specifications of the computer
1GB memory or IBM compatible computer 80GB HDD
Or 16× DVD ROM installed with image converter and image
AC 110V 2A or 220V 1.2A
1. Bi-level threshold value is automatically calculated through statistical analysis;
2. Bi-level analysis: to divide image brightness into 256 grades. Image would be transferred form gray image to bi-level (black/white) image according to bi-level threshold value. By bi-level image, analysis results can be quickly carried out;
3. Automatically eliminate bubbles after shareholding;
4. Particles and degree of dispersion analysis:
A. Particles and degree of dispersion analysis would be carried out based on ISO Philips 10 grade and method A, B of ASTM D2663;
B. Particles, particle diameter, particle area, particle rate, agglomeration and dispersion rate are acquired after image is transferred to bi-level image. Mixing state of carbon black and rubber compound can be automatically obtained to grade the result for user’s reference according to ASTM and 4 kinds of ISO Philip 10-grade.
5. User’s free standard for automatic judgment: In addition to ASTM and 4 kinds of ISO Philip 10 grade standard, we also provide 1000 groups of file establishment space, so that users can set their own standard pictures for automatic comparison and grade judgment;
6. Agglomeration determination range setting and statistical analysis;
7. User can sample different places of the specimen and calculate the average data to carry out a more objective test;
8. User can select one kind of lens ranging from 100, 200, 500, 750 to 1000 magnification;
9. Image analysis results can be converted into Excel format
10. Each testing results and image captured can be stored automatically;
11. User can edit or delete the saved data;
12. Storage and printing of the following pictures: Gray level analysis, Dispersion analysis, Pixels diameter analysis.