Walk-in Corrosion Salt Mist Test Chamber
This composite salt spray test box is close to the actual natural conditions in the accelerated corrosion test and simulates the conditions that are more commonly encountered in the natural environment to test the degree of damage suffered by the product within a certain time range. Through this test box, a combination of severe natural environmental conditions is carried out, such as salt spray, air drying, standard atmospheric pressure, constant temperature and humidity, and low temperature. It can be tested in cycles and can be tested in any order. my country has This salt spray test is made into relevant national standards, and detailed regulations have been made. It has been developed from the initial neutral salt spray test to acetic acid salt spray test, copper salt accelerated acetic acid salt spray test, and alternating Various forms such as salt spray test. This test box adopts a touch screen fully automatic method, which can simulate the environmental test conditions required by today's manufacturing industry. It is a rare ultra-high cost-effective test box in the domestic market.
The cyclic corrosion test is a salt spray test that is more realistic than the traditional constant exposure. Because actual outdoor exposure usually includes both wet and dry environments, it is only meant to simulate these natural and periodic conditions for accelerated laboratory testing.
Studies have shown that after cyclic corrosion testing, the relative corrosion rate, structure, and morphology of the samples are very similar to outdoor corrosion results.
Therefore, the cyclic corrosion test is closer to real outdoor exposure than the traditional salt spray method. They can effectively evaluate many corrosion mechanisms, such as general corrosion, galvanic corrosion, and crevice corrosion.
The purpose of the cyclic corrosion test is to reproduce the type of corrosion in the outdoor corrosive environment. The test exposes the sample to a series of cyclic environments under different conditions. A simple exposure cycle, such as the Prohesion test, exposes the sample to a cycle consisting of salt spray and dry conditions. In addition to salt spray and drying cycles, more complex automotive test methods also require cycles such as humidity and standing. Initially, these test cycles were completed by manual operation. Laboratory operators moved the samples from the salt spray box to the humidity test box, and then to the drying or standing device. This instrument uses a microprocessor-controlled test box to automatically complete these test steps, reducing the uncertainty of the test.
The product conforms to GB, ISO, IEC, ASTM, JIS standards, spray test conditions can be set, and meet: GB/T 20854-2007, ISO14993-2001, GB/T5170.8-2008, GJB150.11A-2009, GB/ T2424.17-2008, GBT2423.18-2000, GB/T2423.3-2006, GB/T 3423-4-2008.
1.Using LCD digital display color touch screen temperature and humidity controller (Japan OYO U-8256P) can completely record the humidity temperature test curve.
2.Control method: temperature, humidity, temperature, and humidity can be controlled alternately by the program.
3.Program group capacity: 140Pattern (group), 1400 Step (segment), each program can set up to Repest99 segments.
4.Each execution mode time can be arbitrarily set from 0-999 hours and 59 minutes.
5.Each group can arbitrarily set a partial cycle of 1-999 times or a full cycle of 1 to 999 times;
6.With power-off memory function, the unfinished test can be continued when the power is restored;
7.Can be connected with computer RS232 interface
Work process introduction:
The spray process of cyclic corrosion test:
The salt spray system is composed of a solvent tank, a pneumatic system, a water tank, a spray tower, a nozzle, etc., and the saltwater is transported from the storage bucket to the test chamber through the Bernut principle. The spray nozzle and heating tube work to provide the required humidity and temperature in the box, The salt solution is atomized by compressed air through spraying.
The temperature inside the box is raised to the specified requirements by the heating rod at the bottom. After the temperature is stable, turn on the spray switch and perform the salt spray test at this time. Compared with the ordinary salt spray test machine, the temperature in the test chamber in this state is achieved by heating the air by the heating rod. While ensuring temperature uniformity, it minimizes the influence of ordinary salt spray test machine water vapor on the test results.
The movable spray tower is designed for easy disassembly, washing, and maintenance, and the use of test space is more flexible and convenient.
The test system has the following characteristics:
1. Controller: The controller adopts the original imported Korean "TEMI-880" 16-bit true color touch screen, 120 groups of program groups, and a total of 1200 cycles.
2. Temperature sensor: anti-corrosion platinum resistance PT100Ω/MV
3. Heating method: using titanium alloy high-speed heating electric heater, multi-point layout, good stability, and uniformity
4. Spray system: tower spray system, high-grade quartz nozzle, no crystallization after working for a long time, uniform mist distribution
5. Salt collection: in line with national standard funnels and standard measuring cylinders, the sedimentation volume is adjustable and controllable
6. The two-pole air inlet is decompressed to ensure stable spray pressure.
Damp heat process of cyclic corrosion test:
The humidity system is composed of a water vapor generator, blast, water circuit, condensing device, etc. After the salt spray test, the machine will set up a defogging program to discharge the salt spray tested to the test room as soon as possible; then the water evaporator will root. The temperature and humidity set by the controller will output the appropriate temperature and humidity. Generally speaking, the humidity will be more accurately calibrated and constant after the temperature has stabilized.
The humidifier system has the following characteristics:
1. The micro-motion humidification system adopts the electronic parallel mode
2. The humidifying cylinder is made of PVC, corrosion-resistant
3. Using evaporator coil dew point humidity (ADP) laminar flow contact dehumidification method
4. With dual protection devices for overheating and overflow
5. Water level control adopts mechanical float valve to prevent electronic malfunction
6. The wet water supply adopts an automatic water replenishment system, which is suitable for continuous and stable transportation of the machine for a long time.
Standing and drying process:
The static and drying system adds a drying blower, heating wire, air filter, and other devices on the basis of the damp and heat system. For example, it needs to simulate the standard atmospheric pressure environment test: temperature 23℃±2℃, humidity 45%~55%RH, first of all, The damp and heat test in the previous section was quickly removed by setting up a defogging program to create a relatively clean test environment, and then the humidifier or dehumidification system coordinated work under the controller to produce an environment that meets the test requirements.
If it is necessary to perform the drying test directly after the damp heat test, the vent will be opened, and the drying blower will start to work at the same time. Set the required drying temperature on the controller.
The spray test conditions can be set:
A. Salt water spray test: NSS * Laboratory: 35℃±2℃ * Saturated air tank: 47℃±2℃
B. Damp heat test:
1. Test temperature range: 35℃--60℃.
2. Test humidity range: 80%RH~98%RH can be adjusted.
C. Standing test:
1. Test temperature range: 20℃-- 40℃
2. Test humidity range: 35%RH-60%RH±3%.
1. Cabinet shell material: imported 8mm A grade PVC reinforced hardboard, with smooth and smooth surface, and anti-aging and corrosion-resistant;
2. Liner material: 8mm A-grade corrosion-resistant PVC board.
3. Cover material: The cover is made of an 8mm A-grade corrosion-resistant PVC sheet, with two transparent observation windows at the front and back. The cover and the body use special foam sealing rings to effectively prevent the salt spray from leaking. The center angle is 110° to 120°.
4. The heating is a multi-point air heating method, with fast heating and uniform temperature distribution.
5. Stereoscopic observation of the reagent replenishment tank, and the consumption of saltwater can be observed at any time.
6. The well-designed water storage and water exchange system ensures the smooth and reliable operation of the waterway.
The pressure barrel is made of SUS304# stainless steel. The surface is electrolytically treated and has excellent corrosion resistance. The automatic water replenishment system avoids the inconvenience of manual water addition.
Compressor: Original French Taikang fully enclosed refrigeration compressor
Condenser: wavy fin type forced air condenser
Evaporator: A titanium alloy evaporator is used in the laboratory to prevent corrosion
Electronic components: original solenoid valve, filter drier, expansion, and other refrigerated components
Contact: Uby Industrial Co.,Ltd
Phone: 134 22863552
Add: Shaling Industrial Zone, Xiakou, Dongcheng Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China