Three-in-one Temp.Humid.Test Chamber
It is applied to test the materials in heat-resistance, cold-resistance, dry-resistance, moisture-resistance. It is simple to operate and program easy to edit. It can show the set values and operative time.
Applied to test the products quality, such as electronic, plastic products, electrical appliances, instruments, food, vehicles, metals, chemicals, building materials, aerospace, medical care and so on.
The three-in-one design makes the equipment easy to operate and space-saving.Users can do different testings of high temperature,low temperature and constant temperature humidity condition in every single testing area.
Every system is entirely independent each other,adopts 3 sets of refrigeration systems,3 sets of humidifying systems and 3 sets of controlling systems,so as to ensure stable and accurate controlling,and provide a longer service life.
Touch control & setting mode is totally controlled and locked up by automatic micro computer system with PID value automatic calculating ability.
Inner chamber size(mm)W*H*D
Exterior chamber size(mm)W*H*D
20%RH ~98%RH(10%RH ~98%RH or 5%RH ~98%RH)
±1.5°C; ±2.5%RH(RH≤75%),±4%RH(RH>75%)No-load operation,After stead state 30 min.
Heating up time
Cooling down time
0 -20 -40 -60 -70
25 40 50 70 80
Inner chamber material
SUS#304 stainless steel plate
Exterior chamber material
Stainless steel plate+ powder coated
PU & Fiberglass wool
Air circulation system
SUS#304 stainless steel high-speed heater
Forced Air Circulation(It enters at bottom and leaves at top)
Surface evaporation system
Imported compressor,French Tecumseh compressor or German Bitzer Compressor,finned type evaporator,air(Water)-cooling condenser
R23/ R404A USA Honeywell.
ADP critical dew point cooling/dehumidifying method
Digital electronic indicators+S.S.R.With PID automatic calculation capability
Grande Expertise in Temperature & Humidity Controller,Chinese-English Shift.
Save 120 profiles with up to 1200 steps each
PT100 or T Sensor
Equipped with standard communication interface devices USB,RS-232 and RS-485,enable the test chamber to be connected with personal computer(PC),to achieve multi-machine control and management at the same time.Standard: USB external memory port.Optional: RS-232, RS-485, GP-IB, Ethernet
Japan Yokogawa Temperature Recorder(Optional accessories)
Limit Alarm,Self Diagnosis,Alarm Display(Failure Cause),Timing device(Automatic Switch)
Multi-layer vacuum glass observation window,Cable port(50mm),Controlling status indicator lamp,Chamber light,Specimen loading shelf(2pcs,position adjustable),Guaze 5pcs,Operation manual 1 set.
Safety protection device
Over-heat protection circuit breaker,Compressor overload protection,Control system overload protection,Humidifying system overload protection,Overload indicator lamp.
AC 1Ψ 110V;AC 1Ψ 220V;3Ψ380V 60/50Hz
Welcome to Non-standard,Specail requirements,OEM/ODM orders.
The technical information will be subjected to change without notice
· High performance and quiet operation (65 dBa)
· Space-saving footprint, designed for flush installation to wall
· Stainless steel exterior
· Full thermal break around doorframe
· One 50mm (2") or 100mm (4") diameter cable port on left, with flexible silicone plug
· Three levels of overheat protection, plus overcool protection
· Easy lift-off service panels, electrical access on left
· Detachable eight-foot power cord with plug
· ETL listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
Touch-screen programmer/controller with Ethernet
Save 120 profiles with up to 1200 steps each (ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, end)
One event relay for external device control, plus specimen power interlock relay for safety
Grande exclusive options include: Web Controller for full remote access; Chamber Connect software for basic data logging and monitoring. USB and RS-232 ports available, as well.
· GB11158 high-temperature testing condition
· GB10589-89 low-temperature testing condition
· GB10592-89 high-low-temperature testing condition
· GB/T10586-89 humidity testing condition
· GB/T2423.1-2001 low-temperature testing condition
· GB/T2423.2-2001 high-temperature testing condition
· GB/T2423.3-93 humidity testing condition
· GB/T2423.4-93 alternating temperature testing machine
· GB/T2423.22-2001 temperature testing method
· EC60068-2-1.1990 low-temperature testing method
· IEC60068-2-2.1974 high-temperature testing method
· GJB150.3 high-temperature test
· GJB150.3 high-temperature test
· GJB150.9 humidity test